Coinbase suspended XRP trading due to a legal dispute with the SEC. Despite this suspension, Coinbase users can still withdraw their XRP holdings. To navigate this process smoothly, follow these steps:
Steps To Withdraw XRP from Coinbase:
- Sign In: Log in to your Coinbase account.
- Access Your Wallet: Click on the “Wallet” tab.
- Select XRP: Locate and click on your “XRP” wallet.
- Initiate Withdrawal: Hit the “Withdraw” button.
- Specify Amount: Enter the quantity of XRP you intend to withdraw.
- Enter Destination: Input the XRP wallet address where you want your XRP to be sent.
- Confirm Withdrawal: Click “Withdraw” once more to confirm the transaction.
Coinbase will process your withdrawal request, and the time it takes to complete can vary based on network conditions. Typically, it only takes a few minutes for your XRP to appear in the designated wallet.
Read Also: How to stake cryptocurrency on Coinbase
Here are some essential considerations when withdrawing XRP from Coinbase
- XRP can only be withdrawn to an XRP wallet address.
- Expect a withdrawal fee from Coinbase, which will vary depending on the amount of XRP you’re withdrawing.
- Verification of your identity may be necessary before initiating the withdrawal.
If you encounter any queries or concerns regarding this process, reach out to Coinbase support for prompt assistance.
- Double-check that you’re withdrawing to the correct XRP wallet address to avoid any mishaps.
- Ensure your Coinbase account has enough XRP to cover the withdrawal fee.
- Exercise patience as the withdrawal process can take a few minutes, contingent on network conditions.
We hope this comprehensive guide streamlines your XRP withdrawal experience from Coinbase after the suspension.