Here’s the scoop on transferring your BNB from Binance to Trust Wallet. BNB is the currency used on Binance Smart Chain (BSC), and Trust Wallet is a popular mobile app where you can store it.
Read Also: How To Create A SafePal Software Wallet
Steps to Transfer BNB from Binance to Trust Wallet
- Open up Trust Wallet on your phone and give the BNB token a tap.
- Hit the ‘Receive‘ button.
- Copy that BNB wallet address it shows you.
Now, head over to your Binance app:
- Click on ‘Wallet‘ at the bottom.
- Choose ‘Withdraw.’
- Find BNB in the list of cryptos.
- Paste in that wallet address you copied earlier in the ‘Recipient Address‘ field.
- Tell it how much BNB you want to send.
- Finally, hit the ‘Withdraw‘ button.
Binance will work its magic, and your BNB should be making its way to Trust Wallet in just a few minutes.
Read Also: How to Set Up a SafePal Software Wallet
A couple of things to remember:
- Check twice, send once! Make sure that BNB wallet address is spot on. Sending it to the wrong place means bye-bye to your coins.
- Count your coins before you send ’em. Don’t overdo it or leave some behind!
- Network fees are usually peanuts, but it never hurts to double-check before you send.
Hope this guide makes things crystal clear for you!”